- Project Design
- Navigation Flow
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
A lot of question pop-up in my mind when think how to do my FYP =.=
How many sound?
How many button?
How to create the button?
How to do the programming?
What program to use?
How much the budget?
Where to find the hardware and software?
What is the difficulty during execution?
What the application look like?
Those question is the problem i will face during my FYP progress. I need to make sure how many sound and button that i need to put in the application/installation. Need to do research on Ranard history. I a bit hard to do survey for Thai Ranard because most of the information is in Thai Words and i need sometime do to the translation.
There are few things that i need to do in this stage.
- The first thing i need to figure out is doing the FTIR (frustrated total internal reflection) table .
- I found some source from (http://www.soundwidgets.com/2007/04/ftir-table-diy.html)
- Instruction and component that need to setup FTIR (http://www.ehow.com/how_4559676_build-multitouch-ftir-table.html).
- Related reference : http://polymathengineering.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
This is the samples of virtual piano.
|" || |
Monday, November 23, 2009
- Web Camera/Video Camera
- 2 PC for processing data or information that have receive from the application.
- Transparent Glass
- Wood for create a box/station
- Flash CS3
- Zone Trigger
Zone Trigger saves you time, money and effort:
- No technical skills required,no development time needed
- No costly or complicated custom hardware to install
- Technical support and advice to get your projects done
- One-stop solution for most interaction and automation scenarios.
The Box that use to hold the glass will be cover by cloth that have Thailand traditional art/ painting like:
Thai Ranard is a tradisional music instrument. So the design for the layout/appearance need to be unique and suit with concept (Traditional).